For those that have the older version of the Glock pistols – the one without a tactical rail, here is a great little add-on for them so the old trusty Glock will have the ability to use rail attachments.
I make no claim to having any insight to this product and when I’m finished showing it, I’ll give a link to it.
Metal Jericho Picatinny Rail
- Allowing rail based flash lights & accessories such as M3/M6 to be mounted.
- Allows rear rocker switch to be activated by the fire control finger or the thumb of the off hand.
- Three piece lightweight aluminum that easily clamps over the existing Jericho trigger guard.
- The installation only requires a small wrench, included in the package.
- The rail fits tight enough to retain zero of the M6 laser.
- Machined from billet 6061 T6 aluminum alloy.
- Hard coat anodized matte black per mil-spec.
Here is the link to the Metal Jericho Picatinny Rail.